[BlueOnyx:04800] Re: Domain of virtual user

David Booth david at goulburn.net.au
Wed Jun 23 05:03:47 -05 2010

From: enid vx
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:52 PM
To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
Subject: [BlueOnyx:04799] Re: Domain of virtual user

When I add domain.tld as a web server alias I get this error on the web gui "Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please check your input and try again" , and strangely it is listed the vhost, also I add domain.tld on the mail server alias field (although I don't know where to see on the server if it is added or not)

So when I open a new mail user its alias is opened like:
aliasname at www.domain.tld

Is it sure that with the two changes made above when I send mail to aliasname at domain.tld it will go to the real user there (with its alias aliasname at www.domain.tld) and not through an error like User doesn't exist

Thank you,

Enid