[BlueOnyx:04841] Re: Firewall for Datacenter

danny at missing.com danny at missing.com
Tue Jun 29 00:58:17 -05 2010

I have been playing with Untangle as a edge router/firewall for a couple
of weeks, and have to admit I like it.

Will it be replacing my 5520, uh - NO, but might it work into my static
block I keep at home (I do occasional hosting at home, outside of the
santa clara based Casa De Ethernet.  First residential house in Northern
California with a T1, and more than one rack! (Fun place..fully geek with
cable runners down the hallways, etc.  Stuck in the middle of the ghetto

Look into the untangle package as well.. it's pretty cool