[BlueOnyx:04428] Re: One time Webalizer run?

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Sun May 9 12:47:50 -05 2010

The logs have to rotate first and split the relevant stuff off to the /logs
directory.  If it's run between log rotates it won't find any new records.

You can do a log rotate first, but something in my memory says it's unwise.
Don't know why - might be server load.  I'm sure someone will know the
actual reason.

HTH.