[BlueOnyx:04467] Re: (no subject)

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Wed May 12 16:06:42 -05 2010

At 03:45 PM 5/12/2010, you wrote:

> [...]

Recursion allowed appears to be commented out in /etc/named.conf  (550)

options {
   directory "/etc/named";
   // spoof version for a little more security via obscurity
   version "100.100.100";
   // no forwarders defined
allow-transfer { none; };
   // recursion allowed
};

AND

Recursion allowed appears to be "off" in /etc/named.conf  (BX)

options {
   directory "/var/named";
   // spoof version for a little more security via obscurity
   version "100.100.100";
   // no forwarders defined
   // zone transfer access denied
   allow-transfer { none; };