[BlueOnyx:04475] Only very slightly off topic .....

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu May 13 03:17:35 -05 2010

Hi all,

My boss is thinking about outsourcing our hosting and so I wondered if
anyone on the list might be interested.

We currently have 3 virtual servers on an Aventurine box. 2 of those are
BO and the third is plain old Centos. The two BO VSes could be amalgamated
into one if necessary - we keep them separate at the moment because one
uses our CMS to manage a number of sites. Traffic is quite light 15 - 30gb
a month ish.

Anyone interested? If you are please reply directly to michele at px2co.net
as I'm hoping to jet off to Kos next week.

Many thanks for your attention.

Jeffrey