[BlueOnyx:04487] PCI scans -trying again without the report

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Fri May 14 20:24:31 -05 2010

Had a PCI compliant company scan my BlueOnyx system today and got 4 failures.
(Report was pasted to the bottom of this email)

Do any of you host sites that take credit cards?

If so how are you getting your machines to pass these tests?

Are you doing something special other than the nightly yum updates?

My old 550 had less errors when they scanned it. (only one)

If you want to see the report I can post it with link

--Tim