[BlueOnyx:04493] Re: PCI scans - with link to report

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Sat May 15 11:43:07 -05 2010

Jeff,

Thanks for your input.

I have posted that report here:
www.oldcabin.net/Port-scan-resultst.doc &
www.oldcabin.net/port-scan-results.txt

My biggest concern is...... I though the BX systems were up to
date?  When yum runs it takes care of updates/patches and such?

After receiving the report I was floored because my old cobalt 550
only had one error and the BX had four.  I didn't think I was going
to have to start hacking/patching the BX system like I have to do
manually with the RAQ.

When you look at the report notice the first entry for bugzilla?
I don't think I even have that on my system but the report says it
needs to updated.
Huh?
Could their report be wrong?