[BlueOnyx:04497] Re: many thanks

webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Sat May 15 14:17:11 -05 2010

Jeff,

Many thanks for your explanations and suggestions.

This is what happens when someone with an agriculture degree ends up
being a web host.

Much of what you mentioned below I totally understand and can, and
have done but......  a big concern of mine in breaking the BX GUI.

I am afraid I will break something if I do updates via the command
line or webmin.  Yes webmin.
I use webmin for lots of stuff.
Never anything that will break the GUI though.
Mostly monitoring processes and such.
Really get rid of it?

My Raq on the other hand it patched/hacked up manually since it is no
longer supported and I have no other options.

Thanks again

--Tim