[BlueOnyx:04518] Re: Can't get to the control panel

Muta Wakilu wakilu at gmail.com
Sun May 16 23:58:55 -05 2010

Hi,
I have been able to get this issue resolved.
I logged in as root
[root at localhost ~]# cd /
[root at localhost ~]# du -s *
(I noted in the list a whooping 4GB size file called 0bits
I deleted this file and kept the rest, did a yum update and rebooted my
server.
I can now login to the GUI without any issues.

To Oscar,
Follow the above instructions, and I am sure you will see what is giving you
the problem there.

MW