[BlueOnyx:04542] Re: how to initialize DNS without GUI

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue May 18 02:41:09 -05 2010

Dear Chris

> use /usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsDeleteAllRecords.pl to remove records
The dnsDeleteAllRecords.pl  is fine, thank you !

> /usr/sausalito/sbin/dnsImport.pl on the exported DNS records
I tried it before, but not success.
This time I tried it after DNS function On, then I success.
dnsImport.pl is perfect.  Thank you !

The other, would you advice me for dns-slave (secondary dns) ?
Is still dns-import-slavezones.pl  functionally on BO ?
     http://bluequartz.org/ml/archive/coba-e/16000/16081.html

Eiji Hamano