[BlueOnyx:04548] Re: CentOS-5.5 is out - new ISO image, too

Martyn Bailey martyn at solis.co.uk
Tue May 18 08:16:29 -05 2010

On 18 May 2010, at 7:46, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Inte wrote:

> Ouch.  Do you mean that you had to guide Anaconda through the steps?
> I don't like the sounds of that.

Quite - but it is also the only way you can specify bespoke
partition sizes.  I like a slightly larger boot and var which cannot be
set with the default autoload.

Ideally something between 'easy auto' and 'bash my head against
the wall' install options would be nice - if only a screen asking what
size partitions one wants :-)

Still, latest release is looking good - and that's what really matters
ATM.