[BlueOnyx:04637] Re: CMU doesn't restore subdomains

Maxim Dolgikh maxim.dolgikh at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:52:29 -05 2010

Hello,

Thank you Arthur.
The problem is - i'm trying to move about 60 accounts from one server to
another. So i did export with raqbackup.sh and trying to import those sites.
There are subaccounts in each account so i do not know where to untar each
archive. I tried with one site import without archives so it created accounts
and directories, then i tried to untar into those directories but in this case
i should set all ownership and permissions manually and i have about 500 tar
archives for all those accounts so import in this case close to the manual
migration. Maybe you have or someone else have some solution to avoid this
problem.
Maybe there is some way to fix this issue, i'm having this problem with
archives 50-100MB in  size ( not so large for me) and this makes cmuImport not
usable.