[BlueOnyx:04674] Re: Read only gui user

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 08:58:14 -05 2010

Hi Michael,

yes, I thought that running a cronjob would do the job :) and I wrote some
shell script to get all quotas and send them through mail.
The command line you suggested would be better.

My idea of read-only admin user was to let access to an operator or someone
with not very knowledge of the system.
Maybe they should be trained and get full admin access.

Rgds,

Enid