[BlueOnyx:05692] Re: Why is my BlueOnyx so unstable?

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 10:17:53 -05 2010

Hi.  What version of BO did you install and when?

I only ask because I recently set up a test server installed from a really
old BO ISO, assuming yum would bring it up to date.  It had all sorts of
problems, a bit like you describe.  I wiped it and put BO's latest on there
and it's absolutely fine.

Might this be the case?  If not, just ignore it.

Richard