[BlueOnyx:05829] Re: Squirrel Mail Spell Check Error

Richard Barker rcbarkersr at probass.net
Sun Nov 14 17:49:33 -05 2010

First thing is this check the pricing here
http://www.cpanel.com/products/cpanelwhm/pricing.html
so I was off a bit but it is per license (server).

The only reason that most don't use the Admin GUI is They don't need to.

Second most all of our customers use things like outlook, Thunderbird or
some other email client, only use webmail when they are on the road or
out of town. Most all don't like the webmail or rouncube of over 400
domains maybe 1% use the Webmail or Roundcube.

We give full support 7/24 to our customers and like the BO siteadmin GUI
control panel and the abillity to add the wham modules as they see fit.

The best hook I know of is the feature call full support and talking
with our customers, they know if they want or need something we will
guide them in the correct direction and support them.

We offer over 40 different web apps and customers has the option to
chose what they want and when they want.
Yes option are great.

It is much easier to purchase these WHAM from SolarSpeed
http://www.solarspeed.net/cart.php?target=category&category_id=281
or Compass Networks http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/index.php?page=shop
they both provide great support.

RC