[BlueOnyx:05831] Disk Quote notifications for users

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon Nov 15 04:13:53 -05 2010

Hi,

I have just found out, that all our BlueOnyx servers do not send out the
quota notification mail we know from the Cobalts (and BlueQuart as well)
when users are going near their max quota. It doesn't matter how the
settings in the control panel are set, no mail gets send.

Does somebody know which scripts or programs are responsible for those
warning mails so that I can see what might be possibly wrong with my
servers.

Also: Do others see the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for any hints and tips,

Christoph Schneeberger