[BlueOnyx:05843] realm changed / unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file

Randall Roberts randall at basinbroadband.com
Mon Nov 15 15:33:42 -05 2010

Last Friday we changed the IP address of one of our servers. Since then, the
SMTP authentication is apparently broken.

I get these errorrs when I restart sendmail:

"unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file", "no secret in
database"

It looks like this error anytime users try to send mail from outside our
network-

"realm changed: authentication aborted"

This is actually on one of our Blue Quartz boxes that hasn't been converted
to Blue Onyx, but I'm hoping someone has a suggestion!

Thanks!

Randall