[BlueOnyx:05844] Re: realm changed / unable to open Berkeley db/etc/sasldb2: No such file

Randall Roberts randall at basinbroadband.com
Mon Nov 15 15:58:21 -05 2010

I think I fixed this by doing the following that I came across on google:

First create /etc/sasldb2:
1)saslpasswd2 -c dummy
(enter a pass)
2) modify Sendmail.conf:
/usr/lib/sasl2/Sendmail.conf
pwcheck_method:saslauthd
auto_transition: true

This may not have actually even been a problem, as the big problem was that
my core router was blocking port 25 and 587 on the new IP address we went
to....

Thanks,
Randall