[BlueOnyx:05875] Re: BlueOnyx ASP please Help

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Wed Nov 17 11:43:16 -05 2010

Hi Emanuel,

I did , and I am successfully running it now,

The true trick is to get the libstdc++ version that the installation
requires. I just copied the required file from a Bluequartz to the /usr/lib
Directory,

The rest is just regular installation.

ASP is installed on all sites and there is no GUI to enable or disable on a
per-site basis.

If you have the installer (s1asp-4_0_3-linux-i586.tar.gz) just install with
the default parameters.

It goes something like this:

su root
wget http:// s1asp-4_0_3-linux-i586.tar.gz  <- dont have the sun url
gunzip s1asp-4_0_3-linux-i586.tar.gz
tar -xvf s1asp-4_0_3-linux-i586.tar
cd s1asp-4_0_3-linux-i586
./install.sh

Just press enter on each request.

I can send you over the installer (80 megs) ans the required libstdc++
library if you cant find it.

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet

P.S. (there is also another option if you want the gui, you can modify the
will install it. The install s1asp over that.)