[BlueOnyx:05882] Re: Tomcat 6

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Nov 17 17:30:54 -05 2010

Hi Herb,

> I was just wondering if anyone has tried this before. Is jpackage.org's
> repo compatible with BlueOnyx?

Quite franky, I don't know. When I integrated Tomcat55 into BlueOnyx, I used
some (S)RPMs from jpackage.org, but it was quite a dependency mess.

Within the next couple of weeks I'll look at the Tomcat integration for
BlueOnyx on CentOS6 and I'll then use the latest available Tomcat. At that
time I'll also take a look at what needs to be done to upgrade the Tomcat55 on
CentOS5 to the same version.

So if you're not in a rush, you could sit this one out and let us handle it.