[BlueOnyx:05886] Re: BlueOnyx ASP please Help

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Nov 17 18:38:48 -05 2010

It looks like the BQ files simply enabled or disabled the ASP services and
restarted HTTP, then provided a link to the :5100 port, which opened the ASP
Control Panel.  Everything else was controlled there.

But there was a site-by-site checkbox under the "Services -> Web"
(vsiteWeb.php) page of the GUI.  Don't know where that data was stored or
empowered by what file.