[BlueOnyx:05888] Re: BlueOnyx ASP please Help

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Thu Nov 18 11:34:16 -05 2010

HI,

The server seem to be running better on BO tan in BQ, BQ had random asp
reboots leaving the user with a 500 error on the webpage.

I tried the integration with the GUI and it did work, but left me with two
Chilisoft installations(which felt unhealthy).

The ASP admin console is available at a :5001 port (it will select the port
automatically 5000 was taken in my case)

It has a command line interface to create users and enable or disable the
Console.

About the libstd file it is this one

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 936908 Mar 31  2010 libstdc++.so.6.0.8

and I do not recall correctly about having to install ksh,
yum install ksh

Ill be happy to help anybody trying to get it running, but it took less than
an hour to jump over all the hurdles.

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet