[BlueOnyx:05892] Re: Nov 09 06:00:40 Updated: proftpd-1.3.3c-1BX1.i386

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 18 15:32:08 -05 2010

Hi Ken,

> If the vsftpd  updates would just come from the Centos yum repositories,
> then it seems like that would be a good idea.

Yeah, that's the plan. We just need to figure out a handler / constructor that
bends to vsftpd config to a shape that we can use. And offloading the RPM
updates to CentOS saves us some headeache in the long run. Especially
considering that vsftpd is - security wise - a much better choice to begin
with.