[BlueOnyx:05910] Re: Home volume going read-only

Willie Yeo willie at singapore.com
Tue Nov 23 19:41:46 -05 2010

Is your /home going full ?

-----Original Message-----
From: User Ernie <ernie at info.eis.net.au>
To: blueonyx at blueonyx.it
Sent: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 10:22 am
Subject: [BlueOnyx:05909] Home volume going read-only

I have a strange problem that's just started happening on one of my BlueOny
ervers. All of a sudden the /home partition has become read-only I rebooted
nd the problem cleared but then it came back again the next day. I haven't
een anything like it. Any idea where I should start looking for clues?
The other partitions /tmp /var are not effected.

he machine is a virtual server running on KVM under Proxmox, one virtual
raw drive 80GB for the whole BlueOnyx server.

 Ernie.