[BlueOnyx:05909] Home volume going read-only

User Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Nov 23 19:22:12 -05 2010

I have a strange problem that's just started happening on one of my BlueOny
servers. All of a sudden the /home partition has become read-only I rebooted
and the problem cleared but then it came back again the next day. I haven't
seen anything like it. Any idea where I should start looking for clues?

The other partitions /tmp /var are not effected.

The machine is a virtual server running on KVM under Proxmox, one virtual
.raw drive 80GB for the whole BlueOnyx server.

- Ernie.