[BlueOnyx:05560] clipbucket install

Germano germano at soru.me.uk
Wed Oct 13 04:41:55 -05 2010

Hi,

I was just wondering if any one has been able to get clipbucket (youtube
clone) running on their server, either for themselves or for one of their
clients.

Its probably more suited for its own dedicated server, due to the potential
demand it can cause on the processor, but the reason I ask is that I already
have a BX server out there and I wanted to test the potential and its
popularly in a production environment

It requires:

Php 5.2 (that's not a problem)

ffmpeg

MP4Box

FLVtool2

I've tried installing from Repos, compiling source code and it all shows as
there in the system, but clipbucket fails to see anything..

While I do realise this list isn't for clipbucket support. I was hoping
someone out there has had a client who wishes to do this and has managed to
help them or even installing the various packages for uses in other
websites.

Thank you in advance!

Germano

believed to be clean.