[BlueOnyx:05573] Re: SYSERR(root): rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify

Soyer Frank fsoyer at systea.net
Thu Oct 14 08:22:02 -05 2010

Another thing :

# /usr/sbin/sendmail -bv postmaster at ouestlekeum.com
rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify
rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset parse
postmaster at ouestlekeum.com... User unknown

postmaster exists :
# grep postmaster /etc/mail/virtusertable
@www.ouestlekeum.com    postmaster at ouestlekeum.com

May it be possible that the real error was user unknown ?
And if so, what must I verify ?

Frank