[BlueOnyx:05588] Re: Sending mail from the webmail : bad sender address

toomanyhandles toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:43:50 -05 2010

On Oct 14, 2010, at 6:38 PM, Soyer Frank wrote:

> Yes ?
> That seems strange to me... Is it a sendmail limitation ?
> I work also with a panel called ISPConfig, using Postfix as mail
> server.

This squirrelmail "initial setup detail"/aka requirement nearly killed
me in my troubleshooting, I was sure it was something I missed re
vsiteUI/DNS setup specific to BO.  I ended up posting here and as with
your experience, Gerald saved me : )

The plugin site that someone mentioned in another reply is also a good
find.

Brian.