[BlueOnyx:05623] Re: No. of virtual domains

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Oct 21 03:12:10 -05 2010

Hi Garry,

Garry Byrne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm keen to try blueonyx, last time I testes it was back in 2007 and it seem to have come along well since.
>
> I currently lease a dedicated server with cPanel, and a second server which I run ISPconfig on.
> The ISPconfig server managers about 50 virtual domains, and this leads to my question:
> Q Can blueonyx run multiple virtual domains eg. 50 or more?
>   Or is it more for handling a couple of domains

BlueOnyx will run about as many domains as the server itself will
support.  It is not unusual for me to see customers running 100+ domains
on relatively modest hardware.

We have more BlueOnyx servers in the datacenter than any other control
panel.  Hit me up off-list if you'd like to give it a try on a
month-to-month dedicated.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services