[BlueOnyx:05641] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Oct 26 11:40:33 -05 2010

Ok, more Googling let know that was standard behavior, changing the file
back to 555 when done to protect it.  Even though the file is reported as
unwritable by the GUI, you can still make modifications and it will resave
the file.

> And of course, at 555, you can't edit the template's index.php with the
> permissions set to 555 either.

I guess the solution for those with FTP-based file editors is to simply not
run suPHP?

Also:

> etc/suphp.config file
>
> Changed unmask from 0077 to 0022