[BlueOnyx:05644] Re: ftp not working

Tunc Eresen tunc at eresen.com
Tue Oct 26 13:31:26 -05 2010

Well I had that problem every time I installed Blueonyx!

I would stop 2nd NIC working for the test! Remove all IP settings from
second one. And unplug cable!  I am not sure about this!

Solution Turnoff FTP first!

Than enable DNS functions  related all items in DNS setting for v sites and
DNS Server itself  , reboot, Re enable FTP, it will come back GREEN!

I tested it at 2 green BX  server and it worked. It took me  3 months to
figure it out!  If it worked for you, Please   email us!

Tunc