[BlueOnyx:05646] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Oct 27 09:14:01 -05 2010

Thanks Steve.

What I was concerned with was if the default installation of suPHP's default
configuration file on BlueOnyx, suphp.conf, got updated by BlueOnyx YUM
updates or any CentoOS5 yum updates.  I have simply made a backup of the
existing file so that no matter what YUM does, I have a copy.

Thanks though.