[BlueOnyx:05649] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Wed Oct 27 09:47:41 -05 2010

Does this sound a bit daft - but is there some documentation for the suphp feature for BX anywhere out there? Did I miss it?

Specifically in the context of using it to enable CMS users to upload files via FTP without having to do chmod all the time?

I have been interested in giving it a go on a per site basis. I have some long suffering customers - who now sarcastically tell me they need to 'CHMOD' stuff before they can give it to me (hosting payments, references etc) - and hence it's a fun excuse and a way to extract revenge / rub my nose in it.

Anyone!?

Jeff