[BlueOnyx:05654] PHP switched off suddenly

Hans Draaisma - Netvictory B.V. hans at netvictory.nl
Wed Oct 27 17:40:40 -05 2010

Hi All,

On 2 different (fully updated) BlueOnyx servers I found the same strange behavior.

On both servers the only thing I did was to put an extra domain in the "web alias" setting on one of the vhosts and saved that change. After some time suddenly php was switched off? (The site/vhost displayed php-code in a browser) Then I went into the settings of that vhost via the userinterface and the php checkbox was still checked. Switched php off, saved, switched php on again and saved again.
After that everything was fine...........

Both servers are standard installs including the Compass Networks Dfix en Denyhosts packages.

Has anyone seen this happen?

Best regards,

Hans Draaisma
Netvictory B.V.