[BlueOnyx:05657] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Oct 27 21:14:18 -05 2010

I too much prefer open web mail.  What I would like to see is the alias
/webmail used to present a page of installed webmail choices, so if you hade
roundcube or OWM or the default, squirrelmail installed, a user could simply
click a logo and go to the respective program.

I would also like to see OWM stop stealing the "data" directory alias, as I
had to extensively modify a heavily Google-indexed site to use "datastore"
instead of "data" as one of it's folders.