[BlueOnyx:05653] Re: Permissions issue with suPHP

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Wed Oct 27 15:33:23 -05 2010

How about this:
In /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf within each of the two directory
containers in the file place the following at the top of each:
suPHP_RemoveHandler x-httpd-suphp
AddHandler php5-script .php
AddType text/html .php

This seems to resolve this squirrelmail issue for me.

Let us know how this works for you. Don't forget to /etc/init.d/httpd
restart !!

Michael, should this work into the BX distro? Personally I prefer
openwebmail... sigh.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie