[BlueOnyx:05661] Re: PHP switched off suddenly

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Oct 28 06:25:55 -05 2010

Hi y'all

We've seen this too, we tend to switch off php, save and then switch it on
again and save and everything is hunky-dory. I don't think it matters what
you change - you just need to make a change and save.

Also this kind of behaviour happens in other areas of the admin - we've
seen it in the email with z-push.

It would be great if this didn't happen.

Regards

Jeffrey