[BlueOnyx:05662] Re: PHP switched off suddenly

James Darbyshire jamesdarbyshire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:35:59 -05 2010

Agreed. This is a bit of a major problem, as (as already pointed out) many
people store passwords and usernames in connection strings in php pages and
includes.

Even the suggested work arounds allow php files to be seen in plain text,
even if just for a split second.

Not good enough...

Regards,

James Darbyshire