[BlueOnyx:08120] Solarspeed 5.2.10 Php subdomain memory_limit

User Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Aug 15 20:33:04 -05 2011

I am running 5106R with the Solarspeed 5.2.10 php package, and I have the
lobal php_memory limit and the vsite memory_limit both set to 128MB

There are two subdomains, if I put a test php script which does a phpinfo()
call in the subdmain folder, it says the local memory_limit is 16MB and the
global one is 128MB. How can I get the local memory_limit to be 128MB? There
is no place to set it in the GUI for subdomains.

- Ernie.