[BlueOnyx:08259] Re: Wordpress reading PHP version incorrectly

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 13:53:40 -05 2011

Its got to be something simple to allow the compass networks version to work.

I'm hoping Michael will have an answer – he normally does ;)

Colin

From: Wayne Michael <wrmichael at hotmail.com<mailto:wrmichael at hotmail.com>>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:16:05 -0400
To: <blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it<mailto:blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it>>
Subject: [BlueOnyx:08258] Re: Wordpress reading PHP version incorrectly

I am using the compass network php upgrade package and it is working..   not sure what is different between them.  I had an APC.INI issue but that was easy to fix.
the APC error caused some wordpress sites to display a "unable to allocate pooled memory" error.