[BlueOnyx:08290] Two new errors possibly due to recent updates

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Mon Aug 29 08:23:00 -05 2011

1. When booting up I now see the following:

rm: cannot remove '/var/run/doecourt/login': Is a directory

2. Active Monitor seems to be misbehaving. Every 15 mins we are seeing the following blank type message:
-----------------------
Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.

Summary of changes:

*
 -
 -
 -
However I can get rid of this by going in to:

Active Monitor / Settings
and moving my four disabled components over to "Components Not Monitored"

In my limited tests it seems to happen if you are monitoring Disk Integrity and do not have RAID.

However, it didn't produce this message previously.

Regards

Jason