[BlueOnyx:08291] Re: Two new errors possibly due to recent updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 29 08:49:34 -05 2011

Hi Jason,

> 1. When booting up I now see the following:
>
> rm: cannot remove '/var/run/doecourt/login': Is a directory

Yeah, this actually has been there for the last year at least. No need to
worry about it.

> 2. Active Monitor seems to be misbehaving. Every 15 mins we are seeing the
> following blank type message:
> -----------------------
> Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
> appliance. For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the
> Server Desktop.
>
> Summary of changes:
>
> *
>  -
>  -
>  -

That was fixed in an update from last week. The constructor ...

/usr/sausalito/constructor/base/raid/checkAM.pl

... has been modified to automatically disable RAID monitoring if base-raid is
installed on a system without software RAID.