[BlueOnyx:09199] Re: php suddenly turned off - php code exposed

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Dec 9 15:19:23 -05 2011

Hi Arbalister

On 12/10/2011 3:13 AM, Arbalister wrote:
> I've just had it happen on the admin pages...?

Are you saying that the BlueOnyx gui itself is not functioning? The
problems that have been reported in the past relate to a different
apache instance. If you're seeing problems with BlueOnyx admin
interface, it would be unrelated.

Have you been making any unusual changes recently? Particularly to any
of the files in /etc/admserv/conf.d ?

Regards,
Greg.