[BlueOnyx:09200] Re: php suddenly turned off - php code exposed

Arbalister arbalister at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:48:20 -05 2011

Haven't changed anything, and it's a blueonyx box that's been running for
ages...

It was the GUI itself, and it's not that it wasn't functioning - in fact I
used the GUI to reboot the machine and that seems to have "fixed" whatever
it was...

What I was seeing is that the assorted menu items, and text elements
were...well...showing up as code rather then text.  For instance System
Settings/Power was (IIRC) "poweroptions" rather then the normal "Power"
menu item.

First thing I noticed was actually on the login page - "User name" and
"Password" were altered...but logging in worked fine.