[BlueOnyx:09211] Re: Admin GUI text all whacky...

Arbalister arbalister at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 01:46:02 -05 2011

I noticed it when I logged into my server on the morning of the 9th - on
the 6th there were a bunch of Tomcat updates...could that be it?

What it looks like to me, is that instead of seeing the text labels for the
menu items in the GUI, we were seeing the javascript variable names.
 Tomcat has something to do with JSP, no?