[BlueOnyx:09229] Re: multi login attempts

Kevin Anderson kAnderson at digital-adrenaline.com
Tue Dec 13 17:39:08 -05 2011

Does this do what you need?

http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/shop/free-bundle-p-78.html

Great support from Compass Networks, can't say enough good about that, actually.  They were friendly and solved my install issue quickly and accurately.

I'm not 100% sure of who I specifically talked to, but I've cced the address here so they can comment on exactly what and how their software fits together.  I just got it installed yesterday (I was their first 5108R customer, so I was high maintenance for them) and haven't looked at it yet.  I didn't see any instructions, at least not so far.

Kev.