[BlueOnyx:09264] Re: Traffice increase

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Wed Dec 21 06:06:05 -05 2011

Hi Ken,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 04:26:54PM -0800, Ken  - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:

> Are you actually getting more regular traffic if you check the sites'
> awstats graphs?

Do you mean checking each indiviual site one by one (75 on this server)?
Or is there an easier/quicker way?

> Or if you suspect somethign malicious,
> Anything suspicious when you look at the running processes with
> ps fauxw
>
> or in /tmp
> or using
> netstat -tupan

Thanks for the pointers, nothing weird so far.

> Do you disable dnagerous functions in your php.ini like
> disable_functions=dl,shell_exec,passthru,exec,popen,system,proc_get_status,proc_nice,proc_open,proc_terminate,proc_close

I have disable_functions =
exec,system,passthru,shell_exec,proc_open,proc_nice,ini_restore
which I assume is the stock php.ini on a 5107R.

Thanks
--
Maurice de Laat