[BlueOnyx:09266] Help - quota file

James james at slor.net
Thu Dec 22 11:52:49 -05 2011

Hey guys - I have 2 BlueOnyx machines that I pretty much keep synced up
(half of my sites on either with backup to the other).  For some reason, one
of my machines has developed a problem with quota management.  If I attempt
to set a site quota from the admin interface, I get this:

	Unable to set the quota for siteXXX.

If I try to check quota from the command line, I get this:

	quota: Can't open quotafile //aquota.user: Permission denied
	quota: Quota file not found or has wrong format.

Can someone point me to the problem and/or hopefully quick solution?
Thanks!