[BlueOnyx:06496] Re: OWM and Spam

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Feb 14 22:03:21 -05 2011

Dan,

Thanks for the response.  I have looked at the other BQ/BX add-ons and on a
server with just one client using the webmail, it isn't worth it to buy
those add-ons, and it's like you say, they tax the hardware as well.

SpamSoap looks like a good solution.  I did a quick spin around their site,
but wasn't able to determine costs.  What would it cost to cleanse all the
email on one BX box?  Is it simply an MX records thing?