[BlueOnyx:06584] Re: Customer Support

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 11:58:33 -05 2011

Darrell Wrote:
> How do other's have their support desk's set up?

I have one email account for abuse, postmaster, etc. and another for
support. However for the helpdesk ticket system I run I use helpdesk@

My thinking has been that when an email comes in either to my PC or my cell
phone I want to know in an instant if it is the ticket system or not.

If someone emails support it is handled as a non-critical email. Only
helpdesk@ emails are sent to my cell phone and handled as urgent.

This is just how I do it. :)

Oh, and as a small point I have a message on my voicemail and an
autoreponder on the support address that lets clients know if they have an
urgent problem they should use the ticket system for the fastest response
possible 24 hours a day.

M Aronoff Out